Functional Medicine investigates the underlying causes of chronic disease and looks at ways of preventing them. This approach uses a holistic scientific approach which includes in-detail testing is highly personalised and works to treat the cause not just the symptoms.
Functional medicine can treat most conditions working alongside modern medicine.
Conditions treated (not exhaustive):
- Neurological disorders: Alzheimer’s Disease, cognitive impairment, headache, migraine, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease
- Allergic and Autoimmune Disease: asthma, arthritis, eczema, food allergy, food sensitivity, psoriasis, sinusitis
- Digestive Disorders: Inflammatory bowel disease, Irritable bowel syndrome
- Hormone Imbalance: adrenal, thyroid and sexual dysfunction
- Metabolic and Circulatory Dysfunction: cardiovascular disease, diabetes, lipid dysfunction
- Others: chronic fatigue syndrome, Lyme disease, CIRS / Mould / biotoxin illness
You can find out more about Andrew on his website.