Dr Andrew Greenland MBBS (Lond) ND DipHerbMed DipOstMed MRCSEd FRCEM IFMCP
Dr Andrew Greenland is a fully qualified and practicing medical doctor with 24 years’ of clinical experience. He currently works at NHS consultant level in a busy West London Hospital, and is an honorary clinical senior lecturer at a leading London Medical School. He is also extensively trained in Functional, Anti-aging, Preventative and Regenerative Medicine, Naturopathic and Herbal Medicine, and runs his own Integrative Functional Medicine Practice.
His unique skill set enables him to blend the very best of mainstream and complimentary approaches to provide truly holistic, individualised, precision-based treatments for a wide range of medical conditions, as well as for optimising health and wellness and for disease prevention. Dr Greenland is also qualified in the Bredesen Protocol, a pioneering approach to the prevention and reversal of the cognitive decline occurring in dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease.
Conditions treated (not exhaustive):
- Neurological disorders: Alzheimer’s Disease, cognitive impairment, headache, migraine, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease,
- Allergic and Autoimmune Disease: asthma, arthritis, eczema, food allergy, food sensitivity, psoriasis, sinusitis,
- Digestive Disorders: Inflammatory bowel disease, Irritable bowel syndrome,
- Hormone Imbalance: adrenal, thyroid and sexual dysfunction,
- Metabolic and Circulatory Dysfunction: cardiovascular disease, diabetes, lipid dysfunction,
- Others: chronic fatigue syndrome, Lyme disease, CIRS / Mould / biotoxin illness
You can find out more about Andrew on his website.
To make an appointment with Dr. Greenland, call: 020 8787 5750 or email.